North Montgomery Community School Corporation
Crawfordsville, Indiana

Student Enrollment

Student Enrollment

Please be sure to read all information carefully and contact someone if you have questions or require more information. North Montgomery welcomes and accepts transfer students and encourage those who live outside of our district to contact the Central Administration Office for more information on how your student can become a part of our True North initiative.  To determine which elementary your student may be attending, please click here to view the school boundaries.

How Do I Register a New Student to The District?

During the School Year:

Parents who have access to a desktop computer can begin the registration process at: have all documentation, contact and medical information gathered before beginning the process.  Items you will need:
Birth Certificate
A valid IN driver’s license or state issued ID with current address

One of the following forms of proof of residency documents:  a current utility bill, cable, cell or telephone bill, tax return, bank statement, mortgage statement, rental/lease agreement, Section 8 Use Agreement, purchase agreement, home/rental insurance statement, medical bill or other like information that provides a verifiable address. Documentation should be dated within 60 days of student enrollment and the date should be clearly identified and readable on the copy on file for the student.Partial residency documents are only accepted in the most extreme circumstances.

Guardianship/Custody documents (If applicable)
Current Immunization and Health Records
Prior School Transcripts/records (If applicable)
Special Education documentation (If applicable)

Families who do not have access to a computer may call the building their student(s) will attend and arrange to register on a computer at the school.

How Do I Update Demographics and Verify Enrollment for Returning Students?

PowerSchool Parent Portal - Each parent is provided with a unique set of login credentials so that you may access PowerSchool to view student information and grades. Those credentials will also allow you to update demographics/verify enrollment each year when the school district requests such information. These steps are necessary so that we may contact you throughout the school year and if an emergency would arise. By verifying your enrollment (same process as updating demographics), you are notifying the school district of your intent to return for the upcoming school year. This allows the schools to plan accordingly for staffing needs, textbooks and transportation.

If you have forgotten your PowerSchool Parent Portal credentials, please use the Forgot Username or Password link below the login area. If you require further assistance or have not received login credentials, please contact the Front Office of the school building in which your student is enrolled.

Is there financial assistance Available?

Yes. For more information regarding requesting assistance with textbooks or lunch, contact Karyn Elder by email at [email protected] or by phone at 765-359-2112 ext. 123.

Who do I contact for specific questions?

The following personnel can assist you:

  • For information regarding transferring your student to one of our schools, contact the Central Administration Office at 765-359-2112.
  • For general registration questions or Parent Portal login credentials, contact the Front Office of the appropriate building. Their information is below.

Pleasant Hill - (765) 339-4403
Sugar Creek - (765) 794-4855
Lester B Sommer - (765) 362-3979
Northridge Middle School - (765) 364-1071
North Montgomery High School - (765) 362-5140

Print Email